That’s right, I said it, “The Best Healthy Strawberry Lemonade”!
Adding to my obsession with lemons, I thought it appropriate to share my favorite strawberry lemonade with you. With just a little effort, you can make this fantastic summertime beverage in minutes and enjoy it all summer long.
All you need are Lemons, Strawberries, your favorite healthy sweetener, water, and a sprig of mint. It is super simple and it will soon become a summertime favorite!
Combine the above ingredients and serve over ice.
The Best Healthy Strawberry Lemonade
This strawberry lemonade is truly the best, because of the use of alternate sugar options.
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice about 6 lemons (Meyer lemons if in season)
- 8 oz of fresh strawberries, washed and hulled (reserve some for garnish if you wish)
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener/agave nectar/coconut sugar/swerve/honey (combine with 1 cup of warm water to make a simple syrup)
- 6 cups of water
- Fresh mint sprig for garnish
- Step 1 Add lemon juice to a pitcher.
- Step 2 Place strawberries in a blender and puree. Once strawberries are pureed, push through a sieve to remove any seeds, and add to pitcher.
- Step 3 Add simple syrup, water, and stir.
- Step 4 Pour over ice and garnish with extra sliced strawberries and fresh mint.
Gretchen ~ All 4 One Home