I had a craving for homemade cookies the other day, and I really didn’t feel like getting out the mixer and all of the ingredients to do so. I’ve heard of people making cookies from brownie mixes and I thought “why not, I’ll give it a whirl”. I decided to use Danettes Recipes recipe and wow, I am so happy I did! These cookies are so delicious with a slight crisp on the outside and a soft chewy center. The bonus is you do not need to add any extra ingredients to the mix.
I’m sure many of you already have the Costco size box of brownie mix in your pantry, so why not grab your ingredients and let’s get baking!
Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix Cookies
Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix Cookies are slightly crispy on the outside with a soft fudgy center. These are delicious and super simple to make.
- 1 20 oz bag of Ghirardelli triple chocolate brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Step 2 Place water, oil, and egg in a medium-sized bowl and stir until fully mixed
- Step 3 Add brownie mix and stir until well blended.
- Step 4 Take a 1″ ice cream scoop or a small spoon and make 1″ sized balls from the mix. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Step 5 It’s better for the cookies to be slightly undercooked than too crispy.
- Step 6 Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
These cookies are a new family favorite and I’m sure they will be yours too.
Enjoy! All 4 One Home