“Just hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring-ting-tingling, too…”
Happy Holidays friends! I’m feeling merry these days and I wanted to make a cocktail that would celebrate this holiday season. I previously shared a cocktail recipe “Hot Apple Pie”, using Tuaca Italian Liqueur. I was curious how this liqueur would taste with a splash Cran-Pomegranate juice and a bit of bourbon. No surprise, this is an amazing combination of sweet and tart, with smoky flavors of the bourbon, and subtleties of the orange and vanilla from the Tuaca. Garnish it with a twist of orange and pomegranate arils and you have yourself a wonderful “sleigh bell cocktail”.
Now let’s get shakin’…
The Sleigh Bell Cocktail
A wonderful combination of Tuaca liqueur, bourbon, and cran-pomegranate juice, makes for a festive holiday cocktail.
- 2 ounces Ocean Spray Cran-Pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce Tuaca liqueur
- 1 ounce Makers Mark bourbon
- 1 orange twist
- pomegranate arils
- Step 1 Add cran-pomegranate juice, liqueur, and bourbon to your martini shaker filled with ice.
- Step 2 Shake for several seconds until cold and frothy.
- Step 3 Serve over ice, garnish with the twist of orange and pomegranate arils.
I hope you enjoy this festive beverage and have yourself a wonderful holiday season!
All 4 One Home